Is your business innovative?
Are you sure?
Innovation has many different dimensions, from innovative processes to company culture – and everything in between! We all have our strengths and weaknesses; most companies excel in creative thinking in some areas, but lack in others.
It takes less than 5 minutes – just answer a few questions about your organization and we’ll score you on the different pillars of innovation as well as provide your overall score. You’ll instantly get a dynamic report that you can use to spark discussion about the areas where your company needs to innovate.
It’s a great tool to get a quick overview of how you’re doing and get the ball rolling! Try it now.
If you’re looking for motivation to improve innovative thinking across your company, look no further than our networking group for innovative business owners and CEOs. We encourage each other to reach new heights by fostering innovation in each of the pillars you’ll learn about in the self-assessment.
Innovators Alliance is a business-to-business networking group committed to driving growth through innovation. Be our guest at an upcoming event to see what it’s all about!
Like this? You might also like:
- Engage All Employees in Thinking Like Entrepreneurs
- It’s Time to Make Diversity a Hiring Priority
- Isn’t it time to start thinking outside the cliché?
- 5 Ways Networking with Other CEOs Can Elevate Your Business - February 8, 2018
- Take Your Company to the Next Level in 2018 with the Power of Business-to-Business Networking! - January 12, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Innovators Alliance! - December 19, 2017
- Embedding Corporate Social Purpose in 2018 - December 15, 2017
- Check Out Our NEW “Innovation Self-Assessment”! - November 23, 2017
- Register for an Evening with Innovators 2017 - November 7, 2017
- Engage All Employees in Thinking Like Entrepreneurs - October 26, 2017
- Don’t Miss This Podcast Discussing the Impact of Upcoming Proposed Tax Changes on Business Owners - September 25, 2017
- 5 Ways Innovation Helps You to Scale Your Business - August 1, 2017
- Is Attitude Obstructing Innovation for Canadian Businesses? - May 30, 2017