What’s in your business toolbox? How do you keep up with change?
Join us for a day of discovery! Fresh Thinking Shared 2017 is designed to provide you with the tools required to navigate the rapidly changing business landscape.
Through our workshops, peer learning, networking, and keynote presentations, the new tools you will take away will provide you with current best practices for sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Date: June 13, 2017
- Time: 8 am – 5 pm
- Place: Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence, York University, 4700 Keele Street, 11 Arboretum Ln, North York – click here for a map.
- RSVP Deadline: June 6, 2017
Join the conversation on Twitter! Use the hashtag #FTS2017 and tag @InnovatorsAlnc.
We’re looking forward to discussing these timely topics:
- Identify trends that are changing the business landscape
- Plan and pivot quickly to respond to change
- Engage the collective creativity of your team to problem-solve
- Create a culture of success and innovation
- Attract, inspire, and retain the best people
- Become a leader who can drive growth and success in these rapidly changing times
We are honoured to welcome the following keynote speakers:
- Pierre Cleroux – VP Research and Chief Economist, BDC
- Sabrina Geremia – Managing Director, Integrated Solutions, Google
- Steven Stein – CEO, MHS and best-selling author
Join our members, facilitators, sponsors, and keynote presenters for a fascinating day of learning and progress.
Innovators Alliance is a peer-to-peer CEO networking group committed to driving business growth through innovation.
Is your company innovative? Try our Innovator Self-Test. It has only 10 questions and takes less than 2 minutes!
Like this? You might also like:
- Canadian Federal Budget 2017 Focuses on Business Innovation (Good News for Ontario SMEs!)
- How a hackathon can encourage your employees to innovate
- Developing a Culture of Innovation
- Take Your Company to the Next Level in 2018 with the Power of Business-to-Business Networking! - January 12, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Innovators Alliance! - December 19, 2017
- Embedding Corporate Social Purpose in 2018 - December 15, 2017
- Check Out Our NEW “Innovation Self-Assessment”! - November 23, 2017
- Register for an Evening with Innovators 2017 - November 7, 2017
- Engage All Employees in Thinking Like Entrepreneurs - October 26, 2017
- Don’t Miss This Podcast Discussing the Impact of Upcoming Proposed Tax Changes on Business Owners - September 25, 2017
- 5 Ways Innovation Helps You to Scale Your Business - August 1, 2017
- Is Attitude Obstructing Innovation for Canadian Businesses? - May 30, 2017
- Join Us at Fresh Thinking Shared 2017 on June 13th! - May 16, 2017